To drag or not to drag

On Aug/04/1999, drarn wrote:

> sense. It would be better to use the center button for double clicking,
> among other things, and the right button for *all* menus, and eliminate
> *all* use of the center button for menu access. A desperate but effective

	Well, I don't agree with you too much, but that's a personal taste
question:-) Anyway, I think that the solution to this would be, simply, to
be able to define the mouse button action, like you can (for example) in
Window Maker. This way, if you wanted the center button to do a "double
click", you could; while I could retain my center button to drag things
around:-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto              |            Only the good die young
mailto:ask4it@bigfoot.com        |      All the evil seems to live forever