Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

as a *user* of gnome here's what i think is necessary for Gnome (remember
this is an opinion ;-) ):

Applications/Applets:

	Office Suite
	Easier to use dial up control
	More simplistic mount/unmout of removable media
	E-mail client capable of the configuration abilities of, say, Pine
	Better networking interface (akin, but better, than Network
		Neighborhood)

UI:

	Ability for normal user to edit menu entries
	Printer control in Control Center
	Preview button actually do something in Control Center's theme
		selector

System:

	Friendlier upgradability
	Less core files ;-)

These are just thoughts that popped into my head.  some of them may
already be in progress and some of them may be crap.  like i said - they
are just thoughts. ;-)

J   A   C   K      W   A   L   L   E   N,   J   R.
get jack'd @ techrepublic.com  get  L   I   N   U   X  or get lost

-----
Son, this is the only time I'm ever gonna say this.  It is not okay to
lose.

       		-- Homer Simpson
		   Dead Putting Society