Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

as a *user* of gnome here's what i think is necessary for Gnome (remember
this is an opinion ;-) ):

	Office Suite
	Easier to use dial up control
	More simplistic mount/unmout of removable media
	E-mail client capable of the configuration abilities of, say, Pine
	Better networking interface (akin, but better, than Network

	Ability for normal user to edit menu entries
	Printer control in Control Center
	Preview button actually do something in Control Center's theme

	Friendlier upgradability
	Less core files ;-)

These are just thoughts that popped into my head.  some of them may
already be in progress and some of them may be crap.  like i said - they
are just thoughts. ;-)

J   A   C   K      W   A   L   L   E   N,   J   R.
get jack'd @  get  L   I   N   U   X  or get lost
Son, this is the only time I'm ever gonna say this.  It is not okay to

       		-- Homer Simpson
		   Dead Putting Society