gftp

hey gang,

i upgraded gftp at school today and realized that something on my home
machine's gftp is broken.

bookmarks.

at school i have a nice menu with submenus and they are editable. at home
i have a pulldown menu that just has a listing like this:

Debian Sites
Debian Sites
Debian Sites
General Sites
General Sites

you get the picture.

also i can not edit these bookmarks....i can change the urls and the
passwords and such but not the name of the bookmark itself.  that would be
a nice touch - right click the bookmark and get a properties menu or such.

that's all.

J   A   C   K      W   A   L   L   E   N,   J   R.
get jack'd @ techrepublic.com  get  L   I   N   U   X  or get lost

-----
They don't call me Colonel Homer because I'm some dumb-ass army guy.

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Colonel Homer