Re: GNOME Usability Improvements - Fix the window manager!

take a look at the way AfterStep does it's menus.

the global menus are in /usr/share/afterstep/start and all user menus
(that overwrite - or add to) the globals are in

~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/start

at least this is the way it was done in the past.  of course, being the
only user on my system i just deal with globals.