Re: Basic Gnome/Enlightenment help
- From: Dax Kelson <dax gurulabs com>
- To: Daniel Serodio <dserodio email com>
- cc: Richard Evans <rde webtrak co uk>, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Basic Gnome/Enlightenment help
- Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:32:33 -0600 (MDT)
Daniel Serodio said once upon a time (Tue, 3 Aug 1999):
> Richard Evans wrote:
> > I've just installed RedHat 6.0 and I'm very happy with Gnome!
> > But ... I've got three problems which I can't find any answers to in the
> > docs. Apologies if these are very basic but here they are:
> > 3. If I click on one of the icons for current applications in the task bar (is
> > that the correct term?), the window doesn't come to the front. This is a
> > real pain - I can bring it to the front if I iconize and restore, but that
> > is a lot of clicks to achieve a basic operation. What's going on here?
> Upgrade. I used to have this same problem, but now I don't. My current
> Enlightenment is 0.15.5-34 and gnome-core 1.0.9-1 and it works fine.
You can find these updates and more at:
] [Thread Prev