GDMgreeter configuration

Hi,

	I hope this is the right place to ask, but I'm stuck, so here goes :
I'm using GDM (I have RedHat 6.0) and I just got around to
configuring it. So far, I've managed to put a nice pretty picture in the
background:) but gdmgreeter is smack in the middle of the picture.
That's a problem. I've seen configuration pages for xdm which
seemed to indicate that you could change the dimension of its login
window. Can I do the same with gdmgreeter? The options
mentionned by doing "gdmgreeter --help" don't help much. While I'm
at it, can I change its color too ? Thanks!

Martin David Lepage
zutroy@mad.scientist.com
mlepage@tep.crc.usherb.ca