Re: GDMgreeter configuration

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Lepage <zutroy@mad.scientist.com> writes:

Martin> I'm using GDM (I have RedHat 6.0) and I just got around to
Martin> configuring it. So far, I've managed to put a nice pretty
Martin> picture in the background :) but gdmgreeter is smack in the
Martin> middle of the picture.  That's a problem. I've seen
Martin> configuration pages for xdm which seemed to indicate that you
Martin> could change the dimension of its login window. Can I do the
Martin> same with gdmgreeter?

Nope, but people keep bugging me about it so I'll add it to gdm2.

--
Martin Kasper Petersen			BOFH, IC1&2, Aalborg University, DK
mailto:mkp@SunSITE.auc.dk		http://SunSITE.auc.dk/~mkp/