Re: Some constructive criticism for you

Nononono, you misunderstand :) the .desktop files are installed PROPERLY
into /usr/local and stuff. They do show up in the Applet menu. I click on
it. NOTHING happens. Thats the problem. If I run it from gnome-terminal it
works. Nothing is shown on the console. and for some reason I do not have a
.xsession-errors file. Any one else experiencing this? Anyone know how to
fix or how to track down this bug?