Re: gnome-pythone 1.0.2 and gnome-libs-1.0.9

I just looked at the diffs betweek revisions 1.6 anfd 1.7 of
gtkcauldron.h.  It seems that binary and source compatibility was broken
for programs using gtk_dialog_cauldron_parse().  (I thought that we
weren't supposed to do that for the 1.0.x series of gnome-libs?)

I guess I will be putting out a gnome-python-1.0.3 in a bit.

If you want to compile gnome-python correctly, try getting revision 1.6 of
gtkcauldron.h and 1.17 of gtkcauldron.c and recompile gnome-libs.

I will post an announcement when I have a new version of gnome-python
ready.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au