Re: Window managers

Richard Hult <> writes:

| RedHat has chosen to do it this way, to make sure that the user always
| have at least one gnome-compliant window manager. There has been variuos

This must be one of the more lame excuses I have heard in a long
time. To me it looks more like one is trying to push Enligthenment. I
have tried enlightenment and gnome and if that was my first encounter
with gnome, I probably would have uninstalled the lot and used KDE or
some such.

Preben Randhol                     «There are three things you can do
[] 	            to a woman. You can love her, suffer
[]      for her or turn her into litterature.»
                                            - Justine, by Lawrence Durrell