Re: Please help - It will only take a minute!

Hi Dennis,
          That was not my e-mail about Netscape. It was originally sent
by another list member.

It was attached to my reply to Spud's reply to this member. I asked Spud
whether there were any lists he could recommend to new users, rather
than telling the original postee to simply, go somewhere else.

My problem is Gnome specific and relates to the following error when
trying to run any of the core Gnome features, such as the Panel;

Error in loading shared libraries:/usr/lib/libIIOP.so.0: undefined
symbol: --bzero

My problem was originally posted under the heading 'undefined symbol:
--bzero'

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Hamish