Re: undefined symbol: --bzero

Hello:

I might be able to help with something here. I did have the same problem
as when you install enlightenment and gnome, none of the enlightenment
icons would show, so I thought it must be the way the RPM was done so I
went to the enlightenment download page and grapped the latest RPM from
the following link:

http://www.rasterman.com/files/enlightenment-0.15.5-100.i386.rpm

uninstalled the one came with gnome and installed the above one, now I
can see all the icons and all the beauty of enlightenment.

I do second the opinion about not upgrading to glibc 2.1, I did try it,
and eventually I had to go back to the old one because it broke a lot of
programs that use it. I think I'll wait for RH 6.0

I hope that helps

--
|		Ayman Haidar						|