Re: GnoRPM feature and Re: Gnome su

I would prefer to leave any user authentication out of gnorpm.  Currently
gnorpm allows you to start an install from the command line (and it adds a
few items to the context menu for RPMs in GMC).  It would be better to
change those context menu commands to something like 'gsu -c "gnorpm -i
%f"', when gsu is audited and considered moderately safe.  This would
probably also remove another reason for someone to login directly as root.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/