Re: Windows show in top-left corner with no title bar

> From: "Andres Rodriguez" <andresrc@arrakis.es>

> When I run startx, the desktop appears, as well as the panel. The panel
> and the main menu work fine but any window opened, gets docked to the
> top-left corner and I can't move or resize them.
> Besides, every windows shows no title bar.

Because you're just starting gnome-session, Enlightenment is not yet being
started automatically.  Gnome-session just doesn't know yet that that's what you
want.

Either use the Control Center / Settings... to set Enlightenment as your Window
Manager, or start it by hand in a terminal window.  Gnome will then see it
running, and will re-start it the next time you log in.

The start-up script is supposed to do this for you, but it seems some people are
still having problems =OZ

Hope this helps,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'  "That weenie's avoiding me!" - Scott McNealy about i.am/BillZebub