Re: Gnome on Solaris?

Yes, out of the tarball quality is going up on the Solaris side.  X crashes
may be the result of the shared memory code which doesn't seem to work on
Solaris.  I can't remember which ones they are, but always look in the
"./configure --help" options and diable SHM stuff.  It should be imlib and
gtk+ that have these options.

And remember that I'm working on the binary packages...had some problems the
first time around.

BK

Quoting Mark R. Bowyer (Moredhel@earthling.net):