Re: Writing a GNOME mail client.

> I've been using Gnus for a year or so as my mailer and newsreader
> (previously I used it only for reading news), and it's got lots of
> nice features like that.

Yeah, I am a Gnus user myself.  The problem is that it is too slow to
handle my regular mail plus all of my mailing lists.  So I read the
mailing lists with Gnus and my regular mail with Emacs RMAIL.

It is also not very simple to configure, excellent for an Emacs user
(like me), but not for the general public and definetly a context-menu
is easier to remember than a load of keystroke combination.

So, yes, I am inspired by Gnus to create a great mailer, but I think
we can do better usability-wise.

Miguel.