Re: What about Balsa ?

I'd like to see this project endup basically being a middle ware
type deal.  We build a powerful midlevel API that can have various
frontends (such as Balsa's) and various backends (IMAP, POP3, mbox,
nsmail, news, whatever) plugged into it.

A couple months ago I started drawing up an API for something like
this.  I'll try to round up the notes I've got for that just as soon
as I get back from playing volleyball. :)

Beautiful women and sun vs. computers.... not much of a choice. :)

regards,
scottwimer