Re: GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.30 is released

>    This may be off-topic, but where IS the documentation for the DnD API?  I was
>  trying to add support for DnD to GnomeICU recently and ended up basically
>  copying code from panel.c.  It works, but I only have a vague understanding
>  of what it does and the GTK+ documentation doesn't have any info on DnD.  Where
>  should I look?

Take a look here:

	http://www.labs.redhat.com/~otaylor/dnd-api.txt

Also, there are plenty of exotic examples in the file manager and
simple examples in other applications.  We'll be happy to answer
programming questions related to DnD.

(Owen's API is really pretty, and everyone should buy him a beer for
it):-)

  Federico