Re: debug of my problems with mc 4.5.30

> Then check the size of FileManager.h.  This file is generated by
> orbit-idl.  If it is 5150 byte, you should be able to finish your
> compilation.  If it is smaller, you have a bad copy of orbit-idl or
> gnome-factory.idl somewhere in your system.

Zen, I finally got it compiled.  I removed the orbit-idl file, rebuilt
orbit from scratch, re-installed, and then got a new copy of mc, and it
worked fine.

It's strange, the timestamp on the orbit-idl was the same time of the
orbit directory. (well there is a delta from the time I created it and
after the make)  Maybe it was just glitchy.

Thanks for the help!

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/