Re: SV: SV: Is Esound configurable?

> Well, that may be - but you could do a lot more with ESD cant you ?

Certainly.

> And also, like the soundmonitor it's nice to be able to all the files that
> ESD plays for the moment etc.Plus that it's easyier for a new user to
> configure sound trough a well done capplet than an Xterm ;)

Actually, I was really referring to the capplet more than I was referring
to soundmonitor.  Don't get me wrong, I think a GUI is a great idea.
There are just times when using the command line makes a lot more sense.
:-)

Actually, the soundmonitor looks really cool..looking forward to trying
that out.

	sri

Sri Ramkrishna         /|\ Unix is very user friendly, its just very picky
email: sri@aracnet.com -|- on who it is friendly to. -- Unknown?
phone: 503-356-1078    \|/