RE: Is it worth my while to upgrade to the RHAD RPMS?

i just upgraded to the RHAD RPMs (i was running v. 1.0.0 thru 1.0.4 of the
various packages) and i've noticed some differences that make it worthwhile.
-x11amp works without lots of work.
-there's a neat option on the mailcheck applet (i don't know when this was
added, but i just noticed it) that runs a mail app when you click it (i was
actually looking for the exact name of the app to request it when i noticed it).
-you can use gtk themes without crashing.
-the desktop icons for mounted devices keep your changes.
-probably more stuff.

if you've got the time, upgrade. i had no problems with compilers or
guile.

On 15-Apr-99 James Ramsey typed: