Re: Is it worth my while to upgrade to the RHAD RPMS?

----- Original Message -----
From: <jason@whizzird.net>
Subject: RE: Is it worth my while to upgrade to the RHAD RPMS?

> i just upgraded to the RHAD RPMs (i was running v. 1.0.0 thru 1.0.4 of the
> various packages) and i've noticed some differences that make it
worthwhile.
> -x11amp works without lots of work.

You know, my x11amp quit working after installing gnome a few weeks ago and
nothing I did would get it to work again. Re-compiling, etc, etc. I wanted
to blame gnome since that was the only change I made that I could really
remember, but decided to just try eMusic for a while. So, last night, I used
ncftp to "get" the newest RPMs. I'd already grabbed the "new" ones over the
weekend and was slightly confused when it started downloading gnome-core,
gmc, etc...I thought I already had the newest ones!

Regardless, whatever packages I got (gtk+ or glib ??) appeared to fix it !

Hall