Is it worth my while to upgrade to the RHAD RPMS?

I've already got the latest versions of just about all the RPMS except
for the latest version of gmc (which I need to get around to sometime
since my current version's still broken). I've heard that the RPMS were
compiled with gcc, which is good (I think(?)), but some packages
require a downgrade of Guile, which is not so good. Is it work my while
to download all those RPMS? Can I just download the RPMS for the
particular components that I need to upgrade? How would the gcc rpms
get along with the egcs rpms? I don't know much about the issues of
gcc-built binaries vs. egcs-built binaries except that I've heard that
they don't always get along too well.

Hope to hear from you soon :).

===

----I am a fool for Christ. Mostly I am a fool.----