    From: Brian M Dial <bdial@rkkengineers.com>
 Subject: gnumeric and libxml
    Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:52:28 -0400
      To: gnome-list@gnome.org

I was browing the archive of this list for info on the error.h error
when compiling the latest release of gnumeric.  0.23.  Somebody had
hinted that the problem came from an outdated libxml.  Is there a newer
version than 1.0.0 that I'm missing?  I couldn't find a newer version
anywhere, do I have to go to cvs?

-Brian

--
        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq