Re: Fwd: gnumeric and libxml

  Sorry I was on a trip until now without E-mail ... So I didn't
answered until now.
  I think that upgrading to version 1.1 makes sense, since there had been
a number of improvements on the library. I will try to do that
next week once I'm back at work ...

Daniel

--
	    [Yes, I have moved back to France !]