Re: Fwd: gnumeric and libxml

Well, Frederico was looking into this, but I havn't received a response
about it.  It is fixable (by just copying in the definition of MAX from
glib.h).  I also emailed Patrick Volkerding about this because it
happened with INT_MAX too from limits.h and I'm concerned it may be a
problem in the slackware linker.

As for libxml, I grabbed a cvs snapshot that seems to be what is needed
now days.

-Brian