VB: making GXanim gnome-compliant ?

Hi all,

I've been in contact with the author of GXanim about making his program
gnome-comliant. Here's my mail and his reply:
> Hi,
>
> I would just like hear with you if you are considering making your
program
> Gnome compliant ?
>
> I't would be very nice to be able to drag'n drop files from GMC to
Gxanim
> and have them played :)

You're not the first to bring up DnD support.  The problem right now is
time and the fact that I currently don't know a whole lot about GNOME
internals.  As soon as these two problems are resolved, then I'd be
happy to support GNOME in GXAnim.

BTW, if you know anyone proficient enough with GNOME programming to do
the work, please send them my way; more hands would mean faster
development.

Thanks,

Rob

So, are the any developers out there having to little to do ;) ?

If so, and your'e interested, please send him a mail.

Regards

Daniel