Re: Damn xscreensaver!!

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Ryan Leduc wrote:

> Is anyone else getting this bug with xscreensaver and gnome?
> It's REALLY annoying..
> I go to control center: screensaver
> I set screensave = none,
> turn off "requires password, and select use power saving (since they
> turned off the screen blanker in my xserver
> I go away from my terminal for a bit, and I come back to find it
> locked..

I believe this happened to me too.  I think if you kill the xscreensaver
process it will stay dead, however setting screensaver to none doesn't
kill it automatically.  I suppose that is a bug, I didn't really put it
together until just now though.

-chris

Christopher Rogers      Stevens Institute of Technology
gandalf@pobox.com       http://www.pobox.com/~gandalf

I can prove anything with research except the truth.
                                                 -Unknown