Damn xscreensaver!!

Is anyone else getting this bug with xscreensaver and gnome?
It's REALLY annoying..

I go to control center: screensaver

I set screensave = none,
turn off "requires password, and select use power saving (since they
turned off the screen blanker in my xserver

I go away from my terminal for a bit, and I come back to find it
locked..
I work at home and there is no reason to lock my screen!

Anyone know of a workaround?

I notice it says in my console "disabled x in xserver, type 'xset .. '
to re-enable""

Anyone try this?  does it cause any conflicts with gnome?
What does it do, exactly?

I'm assuming I should de-select "use power saving" in the screensaver
window?

Thanks,

Ryan

         Ryan Leduc         |    leduc@control.toronto.edu

   University of Toronto    |   'Any mans death diminishes me,
                            |    because I am involved in Mankind;
   Dept of Electrical and   |    And therefore never send to know
    Computer Engineering    |    for whom the bell tolls;
   Systems  Control Group   |
                            |    It tolls for thee.'

    Toronto, Ont, Canada    |         John Donne