Re: Cannot login with GDM

I have found from the syslogs that the new gdm package (gdm-1.0.0-11)
needs an updated 'pam' that includes the library
/lib/security/pam_console.so.

Without that library gdm will not log users in. The newest pam from
rawhide, pam-0.66-1, seems to have the pam_console library but
tells me the following when I try to install it (rpm -Uvh pam):

failed dependencies:
	libglib-1.1.so.13 is needed by pam-0.66-1

I of course have libglib-1.2.so.0 from the glib-2.1 package, so I cannot
install the new pam. Has anyone else run into this problem?

-FDS