Re: Feature idea

On Fri, Apr 02, 1999 at 12:39:28AM +0200, Matthias Warkus wrote:
> Heh. I suppose I look silly when I write of things I would not be able
> to program myself. Anyway, I'm violating the First Law of the GNU,
> which coerces anyone requesting a non-implemented feature to code it
> themselves... :))

Lucky for you, you're not the first one to request it, so the burden
doesn't fall squarely on you.  :-)

I've seen it discussed here before.  I'm not sure what the status is,
but my impression is that it's not a trivial feature to add.

--
Ian Peters		"The farther you go, the less you know."
itp@gnu.org				-- Lao Tsu, "Tao Te Ching"