Re: Another GMC suggestion/request

+++ Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 10:27:06AM -0500 +++
Hall e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> The standard key in Emacs ? So ? I don't use Emacs... Never have... Know of
> no reason to...
>
> I hated to compare my original suggestion to something that's available in
> Windows Explorer, but it's something I've used since Windows v3.x and have
> gotten used to. I had a GMC window open the other day and simply tried it
> from habit. Then again, how many Windows users even know about this
> "shortcut" ?

I repeat myself:

Gnome should become a user-friendly system. Not a
Windows-user-friendly system.

"ease of transition from Windows" != "ease of use"

mawa
--
When you look at yourself in an aberrational mirror, you see your real
self, looking back at the twisted you.