Re: Another GMC suggestion/request

+++ Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 09:16:27AM +0200 +++
Bertrand Guiheneuf e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> said:
> // Hit C-s.  Then you can begin typing the name of the file you want to
> // go to.
> You should not have to hit C-s. Users will not find it.

Why not? It's the standard search key in Emacs and info, for one, it's
easy to memorise, and it doesn't pollute the namespace.

When you look at yourself in an aberrational mirror, you see your real
self, looking back at the twisted you.
       -- Dr. (?) Bob Miller, "The Aberrational View of the Universe",
          Twisted Science, Heat, National Public Radio