Re: Desktop context menus and icons should be Gnome intrinsic, not tied to gmc.

+++ Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 03:40:56PM -0500 +++
Federico Mena Quintero e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> >  I would like to be given the new directory contents though when
> >  I click on a plus arrow...
>
> This is the behavior in the latest released version.  Interstingly
> enough, most people I have asked have told me they don't like this
> behavior -- if you activate the directory you expand in the tree view,
> then you cannot just open branches of the tree to see a directory you
> want to drag files into.  I am taking this behavior out for the next
> version.

Don't take it out! Make it configurable! I'm just an amateur, but I
don't think that should be too hard.

mawa
--
When you look at yourself in an aberrational mirror, you see your real
self, looking back at the twisted you.