Re: rotflmao

Matthias Warkus wrote:

> Suggestion: If you both are keen to write Gnome apps, and you don't
> know C, why don't you try Python?
>
> (gnome-python is wonderful; I downloaded it yesterday, and I'm
> fascinated)

I second this suggestion. Not trying to start a lang war. I use c, love it,
make my living with it, but for my 'fun' stuff these days I use python.
Gtk-python is great, just got gnome-python - same author, expect same
high quality.

Python should be easier to learn, and is orders of magnitude faster in the
development cycle (obviously not runtime).
--
Bill Allen