Re: rotflmao

+++ Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 01:12:38AM -0800 +++
Michael Hall e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> On Thu, Apr 01, 1999 at 12:09:00AM -0800, Brad Beck wrote:
>
> > Nice dancing penguin guys. Btw, great job on the latest updates. Now if
> > I could just sit myself down and teach myself C.....
>
>   You and me both. I know this is a bit off-topic but since most of you
> here appear to be programmers could somebody recommend a good 'C' book.
> I had Pascal (lot of good that does these days :-) in college years ago
> but would like to pick up 'C'. I am somewhat familiar with general
> programming principles, etc. but as far as 'C' goes I'm at the beginner
> stage.

Suggestion: If you both are keen to write Gnome apps, and you don't
know C, why don't you try Python?

(gnome-python is wonderful; I downloaded it yesterday, and I'm
fascinated)

mawa
--
When you look at yourself in an aberrational mirror, you see your real
self, looking back at the twisted you.