panel suggestion

I think it would be most convenient to be able to add/move/remove items from
the system and user menus directly from within the panel.  (IOW, integrate
gmenu with the panel.) I'm not sure how intuitive this might be compared to
having a separate menu editor.  Win98 allows this, but is it the right way to
go?  Maybe having a separate editor just makes more sense.

I do know it would be _very_ convenient and it would make manipulating the
menus in the panel almost as easy as adding items to the panel is now.

Cheers,
Jason.