Re: panel suggestion

Not exactly related to the issue, but why most of GNOME Control Center
parameters aren't configurable by ordinary users?  I ca never make it
accept changes I make to Media settings, change menus, etc.  It would
appear reasonable to have a per user setup of most panel/GNOME
parameters inder .gnome/

Thanks.