Re: stupid imlib compile prob, includes not found

It's not finding the header files for your graphics libraries.  You need
the {libgif,libtiff,libxpm,libjpeg}-devel (or whatever the Debian
equivalent is) libraries.

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.