RE: gnome-terminal idea

When you talked about that, are you thinking of a CORBA object that wait for
programs to register into it (Aplication name, Doc, Name)
That way we have something similar to what BeOS does (close to that scheme)

Is it possible ? (yes, i'm sure, but it implies a lot of work to update the
appsS$$ ... or when the panel run something, register it to that object ...
)

PS: If i am dreaming, please ignore ...   :-)

Joachim 'Yolk' Thuau
x6514
       ,,,
      (6 6)