Re: gnome-terminal idea

The idea below does not require any CORBA objects. Any window manager
could do it. All you have to do is use the same window hints which
they use currently to figure out which icon to display for the
window. Namely, the application name.

I started to hack fvwm to do this over a year ago, but I didn't have
time to finish it and my job role changed so that I primarily used
windows PCs instead of primarily using UNIX so I never went back to
complete it.