Problems with autogen.sh (glib and gtk+)

	When I ran ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local/gnome in the directory
where I keep the cvs source for glib, everything seemed to go alright and
it compiled and installed without error, with the exception of the
following error at the start of autogen.sh:

configure.in:132: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow
cross compiling

	Which was repeated a few times for the lines it appears on. Then
when I try to compile gtk+ I get that error, preceded by this:

aclocal: configure.in: 173: macro `AM_PATH_GLIB' not found in library

	Then it stops with the following error:

./configure: line 581: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE($PACKAGE,'
./configure: line 581: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE($PACKAGE, $VERSION, no-define)'

	I got this error with source retrieved from anoncvs on Friday and
again after updating last night. If anyone could point out my mistake, I
would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time,

Corey Miller

---
Corey Miller                   Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
MSTie #71940
mille542@egr.msu.edu
http://www.egr.msu.edu/~mille542/