From: Rob Goodwin [mailto:rob@secretshopnet.com]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 1998 9:42 AM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: undefined symbol: g_quark_from_static_string

Hi there,

I'm still very much having a problem with running panel & gmc.  This is what
is happening:

[root@benway gnome]# panel
panel: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libgtk-1.1.so.1: undefined symbol: g_quark_from_static_string
[root@benway gnome]# gmc
gmc: error in loading shared libraries
/usr/lib/libgtk-1.1.so.1: undefined symbol: g_quark_from_static_string

Does anyone have any idea why I can't run these thing or what I might have
to do?  I installed from RPM's.

thanks,

rob