Re: word processor document format: what parts?

Hello Lars,

> We are also looking for gtk/Gnome programmers that could help on
> making a port to gtk/Gnome.
>
> So far we have only had people saying that a gtk port would be nice
> but none offering to do any programming on it.

Last thing I heard the LyX team was designing a toolkit-independent
layer so that porting LyX would be easier.  Is that the case?

Could you fill us in with the details on what the status of LyX is
right now?  Do you still want to aim at toolkit independence?

I am sure once these issues have been explained, we can start working
on it.

Best wishes,
Miguel.