Re: word processor document format: what parts?

On Mon, Sep 21, 1998 at 12:48:43AM -0400, Keith Wright wrote:
> Even my Grandmother will know whether she is writing a letter or a
> book.  Of course, the list of choices depends upon what document
> classes are available.  Also, please distinguish "document class"
> (what structure tags are available for use in the document) from
> "style sheet" (fonts and formatting to use to render each tag).

I wonder if it would be useful to have a concept of "document class"
that is seperate from the DTD, in that it would include several
things, such as a DTD, a default style sheet, and optionally a
template, some macros, and a toolbar configuration.

--
Jeff (Scorch) Ronne ------------------------------------- jvr@orst.edu
PGP/DSS Fingerprint:DBDE 77E6 2FA8 74AA DD84  E7E3 9EBA EAC4 62C2 24EE