Re: aggressive computers (was: Word Processors)

On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, David Jeske wrote:
> I'm all for this as well. However, I think we should learn one thing
> from MS and make them non-modal. All the Word assistants pop up and
> start yelling at you, and you have to dismiss them before you can go

non-modal?  But I did't need that square inch of my desktop :)
Seriously, what would be real nice is an assistant which could (not would)
sit in the panel which any gnome app could hook into.  Of course, it'd
have to be real nice like
	"where is glib.h?"
and it would find the file and pop up mc to show it to you or something.

:)