Re: aggressive computers (was: Word Processors)

Jesse D. Sightler wrote:

> Seriously, it is nice being able to type in a question like "How do I mail
> merge and create labels?" and have the help facility actually return
> reasonably useful documentation.

And that should be reasonable simple to implement. I would imagine that
once you run the question through a parser that strips off words like
"how, what, where, I", etc. (words that are neither nouns nor verbs),
you could feed the resulting "mail merge create labels" into a more
standard search engine.