Re: aggressive computers (was: Word Processors)

I first replaced the clip with the less obnoxious and far more cute
Dolphin, and *then* disabled it--I use it about once every 100 sessions
(I use StarOffice more than MSOffice in the first place).  Everyone in my
family has him/her/it banished, even my mom who's not very
computer-literate.  She just asks me whenever something isn't right.

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.