Re: compiling gnome

On 18 Sep, Alex I. Tkachenko wrote:
>> If you do a:
>>
>> % cd gnome/cvs # or wherever
>> % for i in %; do
>> for> test -f $i/$i.m4 && cp $i/$i.m4 /usr/share/aclocal/
>> for> done
>
> This is not a good way, because your /usr/share/aclocal will be full of
> garbage very soon.

One way I've found to control this type of stuff is to use LUDE. You an
check out what it does in http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/lude2/

Laurent

--
Laurent Duperval          | The opinions expressed herein do not
Systems Analyst           | represent those of this establishment.
                          | If this establishment wants to use them as their
lduperval@sprint.ca       | own, fine with me.  But I don't testify in court.

Q: What's the difference between Bigfoot and intelligent man?
A: Bigfoot's been spotted several times.