Re: Word Processors

Mark Galassi wrote:

>     Rebecca> A lot of the problem with Word Processors (I keep typing
>     Rebecca> "World" there for some reason)
>
> I love the image of a cosmic blender: you put worlds in it and they
> get processed.

Yeah, watch out for bugs!  Kinda brings the original definition of bugs
(i.e. zzzzt!) full circle.  Although I suppose metaphorically, humans
would be the real World Processor bug/glitch/virus, rather than the
literal bug (i.e. insects).

Question: How do you run the debugger?...  (c:  Ice Age = recompile?

John